- Administrator – the administrator of personal data is the following company: Business Edge Borowski Gapińska Prokopczyk sp.j. – Business Edge Borowski, Gapińska-Prokopczyk spółka jawna, with its official seat in ul. Bohomolca 15, 01-613 Warszawa, Poland; NIP (VAT number) PL 525-256-94-00; REGON (National Business Registry Number) 146941809, KRS (National Court Register) 0000483008;
- Website – the website available at https://businessedge.pl
- User – any and all entities that browse the content of the Website;
- GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- The administrator of the User’s personal data within the meaning of the GDPR is the Administrator.
- The User may transfer personal data to the Administrator using the forms available on the Website, in particular the contact form and the newsletter subscription form.
- The legal basis for the processing of Users’ personal data is the voluntary, specific, informed, and unambiguous consent of the User expressed by appropriate action or expressed, for example, using the forms available on the Website.
- Personal data may also be processed in cases where the Administrator is authorised to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or for the implementation of a contract concluded between parties, as well as on the basis of a legitimate interest pursued by the Administrator. In particular:
- Personal data provided to the Administrator by the User as part of the newsletter subscription form are processed in order to send the User a newsletter containing news and information about services and products offered by the Administrator. Providing personal data by the User is voluntary, but necessary for the User to subscribe to and receive the newsletter. Data processing for this purpose takes place only with the User’s consent, which the User may express in the newsletter subscription form and may withdraw it at any time. These data will be processed until the newsletter is no longer sent or until the User withdraws consent.
- Personal data provided to the Administrator by the User as part of the contact form are processed in order to answer the inquiry sent via the form and to conduct correspondence. Providing personal data by the User is voluntary, but necessary for the User to receive an answer. Data processing for this purpose takes place on the basis of the legitimate interest pursued by the Administrator (Art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR). These data will be processed for 3 years after the end of correspondence.
- The Administrator may entrust personal data to third party entities with the help of which goals indicated in the previous points are implemented (e.g. companies providing hosting services, accounting companies, courier companies, subcontractors).
- The User’s personal data will not be transferred to recipients from third countries or international organisations that do not provide an adequate level of protection. The appropriate level of protection must be confirmed by an appropriate decision of the European Commission or another binding legal instrument.
- The Administrator guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data provided to the Administrator.
- Personal data is collected with due diligence and adequately protected against access by unauthorised persons, and their processing is carried out in accordance with and under the conditions set out in detail in:
- the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation);
- the act on the provision of electronic services dated 18th July 2002;
- the act on the protection of personal data dated 10th May 2018.
- All Users have rights related to the processing of their personal data, including but not limited to:
- the right to access data;
- the right to correct the data;
- the right to restricts data processing;
- the right to object to data processing;
- the right to delete data (the so-called right to be forgotten);
- the right to data portability;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in relation to the processing of personal data by the Administrator.
- The User has the right to withdraw consent at any time, provided that the User previously gave such consent.
- In order to exercise these rights, the User should send a relevant request to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When the User uses the Website, the User’s data is automatically collected. These data include: the IP address, the domain name, browser type, and operating system type. This data can be collected by cookie files (the so-called cookies) and can also be saved in the server logs.
- Cookie files (so-called cookies) are files sent to a computer or other device (e.g. laptop, smartphone, tablet) of the User while browsing the content of the Website. Cookies remember the User’s preferences, which allows to enhance the quality of the services provided, to improve search results and the accuracy of the information displayed, and to anonymously track user preferences.
- The consent to the storage or access to cookies by the Administrator on a device is expressed by a User using the browser settings installed on the User’s device.
- The User may opt out of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings in the web browser in use. In such a situation, the use of the Website by the User may be impeded (e.g. the Website may work slower).
- The User may delete existing cookies from the device by using the appropriate functions of the web browser, software for this purpose or using appropriate tools available within the operating system used by the User.
- Using the Website involves sending queries to the server on which the Website is stored. Each such query is saved in the server logs. Logs include: User’s IP address, date and time of logging into the server, information about the web browser and operating system used.
- The data stored in the server logs are not combined in any way with specific entities using the Website and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User. The server logs are used to administer the Website, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorised to administer the server.
- The Website utilises technologies that anonymously record the actions taken by the User while using the Website. These include:
- Google Analytics – used to analyse Website statistics;
- Facebook Pixel – used to manage and optimise Facebook advertising.
- The data obtained by these tools are not combined in any way with specific entities using the Website and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User.
- Consequent to the use of the technologies listed in § 3 point 8, the Website will be optimised, along with its content and the offer of products, in line with the User’s needs.
Purpose of Data Use
The data provided by the User or collected automatically are used by the Administrator purposes of:
- proper functioning, configuration, and security of the Website;
- monitoring of the session status;
- analyses, research, and auditing of Website views;
- statistics and marketing.
- This document may be amended, and the changes may be impacted by the development of Internet technologies, changes in the law on the protection of personal data or the development of this Website. Any and all changes will be communicated to Users immediately in a noticeable and comprehensible manner.